Modern Solid Wood Queen Size Bed with Slatted Headboard
Our Modern Solid Wood Queen Size Bed with Slatted Headboard is perfect for creating your modern, minimalist retreat. Inspired by the understated beauty of Scandinavian design, this queen bed frame combines a sleek, streamlined silhouette with an open, slatted headboard for a contemporary look that fits any space. Knot-free, solid pine wood construction gives this bed superior strength and durability, while non-toxic low-VOC finishes contribute to a clean and healthy home. Flush, color-matched hardware and bold neutral finishes create a clean, modern look that compliments any home’s decor. Bring Scandinavian-inspired sensibility to your space.
- Modern Queen-Size Bed Frame with Slatted Headboard: Queen bed frame features a sleek, modern design that brings Scandinavian-inspired style to any space; Open, slatted headboard adds a light and airy look and feel
- Exceptional Craftsmanship: Queen bed frame is crafted with solid pine wood and non-toxic, low VOC finishes for superior safety and durability; Clean finishes promote a healthy sleeping space
- Strong + Stable: Solid wood bed frame features solid pine wood slats, a metal support bar, and 3 underbed support legs to create a high 750 lb. resting weight capacity: Strong metal-on-metal connections add increased strength and stability
- Easy Assembly: Queen bed frame is easy to assemble with instructions, tools, and required hardware included; Wood bed frame conveniently ships in one box
- Dimensions: Queen measures 84.25” L x 63.25” W x 37.5” H; This bed fits standard mattress sizes and can accommodate all mattress types including memory foam, spring, hybrid, or latex
At Plank+Beam, it is our mission to provide the best customer experience possible. All orders over $100 qualify for free shipping. And with compact packaging and fast deliveries, our furniture ships straight to your door so you can get back to the moments that matter most.
Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 7-15 business days* for your order to be processed and prepared. Orders will be ready to ship when all items in your order are available.
*Orders placed during sales or promotional periods may take longer to be processed due to higher order volume.
For further information please visit our shipping policy page.