Classic Twin Bed
Simplicity is beautiful. With our Classic Twin Bed, it’s easy to add a simple touch of style to your room. With an open, slatted headboard and color-matched hardware, this bed’s modern design and neutral tones go with any decor. Its solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood construction provides superior strength and durability. The beautiful, low VOC finish contributes to a clean and healthy home. Paired with a slat roll and metal support bar, this bed offers support for up to 400 lbs. Make a style statement in your room with this stunning setup.
- Exceptional Craftsmanship: Solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood construction wraps the bed in beautiful style.
- Solid Support: Solid plywood slats and a metal support bar contribute to a high 400 lb resting weight capacity.
- Modern Styling: Slatted headboard offers a contemporary, airy feel. Panel footboard closes off the end of the bed for a clean look.
- Enhanced Durability: Strong metal-on-metal connections for increased strength and stability. Designed for lasting support, safety and quality, this bed meets or exceeds US and EU safety standards.
- Beautifully Safe: Gorgeous hand-applied finishes are also low VOC, contributing to a clean and healthy home.
- Fit and Size: Assembled bed measures 81.5L x 43W x 37H.This bed fits standard mattress sizes and can accommodate all mattress types including memory foam, spring, Hybrid or latex.
- Optional Accessories: Add coordinating nightstands (sold separately) to complete your space.
- What's in the Box: Instructions, slat roll, tools and required hardware are included. Bed conveniently ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
At Plank+Beam, it is our mission to provide the best customer experience possible. All orders over $100 qualify for free shipping. And with compact packaging and fast deliveries, our furniture ships straight to your door so you can get back to the moments that matter most.
Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 7-15 business days* for your order to be processed and prepared. Orders will be ready to ship when all items in your order are available.
*Orders placed during sales or promotional periods may take longer to be processed due to higher order volume.
For further information please visit our shipping policy page.