Classic Twin over Full Bunk Bed + Trundle
Designed to sleep more and save space. Our Classic Twin over Full Bunk Bed + Trundle sleeps three or more in one incredibly versatile design. Crafted with solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood, this bed offers superior strength and durability. The beautiful, low VOC finishes contribute to a clean and healthy home. Each sleeping surface on the bunk bed is paired with a strong plywood slat roll and a metal support bar to provide each a high, 400 lb. weight capacity. The included twin-size trundle bed provides an extra sleeping space for guests. Bunk beds can easily separate to create two freestanding beds. Ideal for your guestroom or vacation rental, this bunk bed’s modern details match any design or décor. It’s simple elegance made for every space.
- Exceptional Craftsmanship: Solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood construction wraps the bed in beautiful style
- Beautifully Safe: Gorgeous hand-applied finishes are also low VOC, contributing to a clean and healthy home
- Space-Saving and Versatile: Stacked design maximizes the space in your room. This bunk bed can be separated to create two freestanding beds
- Solid Support: Solid plywood slats and a metal support bar contribute to a high 400 lb resting weight capacity per sleeping surface
- Extra Space: Included twin-size trundle provides additional sleeping space for guests
- Enhanced Durability: Strong metal-on-metal connections for increased strength and stability. Designed for lasting support, safety and quality, this bed meets or exceeds US and EU safety standards
- Fit+Size: Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 57.5” W x 65” H. This bed accommodates standard mattress sizes and works with all mattress types including memory foam, spring, Hybrid or latex. An 8-inch mattress is recommended for best fit on the top and bottom bunks. Trundle fits standard Twin-size mattresses no more than 6 inches thick.
- What's in the Box: Instructions, slat rolls, tools and required hardware are included. Bunk bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction