Rustic Twin over Queen L-Shaped Bunk Bed
The finest in farmhouse elegance. Our Rustic Twin over Queen L-Shape Bunk Bed combines a rustic-chic look with a modern flair that’s perfect for any style room. Crafted with solid New Zealand pine wood and low VOC finishes to complement your clean and healthy home. An L-shape configuration saves space in your room by stacking two sleeping surfaces. A solid plywood slat roll and metal support bar provide support for up to 400 lbs per sleeping surface. Rustic, neutral color finishes pair with your design and decor. Flush, color-matched hardware offers a smooth look. Elegance for every space.
- Exceptional Craftsmanship: Solid New Zealand pine wood construction wraps the bed in beautiful style
- Beautifully Safe: Gorgeous hand-applied finishes are also low VOC, contributing to a clean and healthy home. Because each rustic wood bed and accessory is applied with a paint dip instead of a spray, variations in color and coating may occur
- Unique Design: L-shape configuration stacks two sleeping surfaces to maximize space
- Solid Support: Solid plywood slats and a metal support bar contribute to a high 400 lb resting weight capacity per sleeping surface
- Enhanced Durability: Strong metal-on-metal connections for increased strength and stability. Designed for lasting support, safety and quality, this bed meets or exceeds US and EU safety standards
- Fit+Size: Assembled bed measures 78.75 L x 83.5 W x 70 H. This bed fits standard mattress sizes and can accommodate all mattress types including memory foam, spring, Hybrid or latex. Note: Mattress placed on top bunk cannot exceed a thickness of 7". For the bottom bunk, we recommend a mattress not exceeding 8" in thickness to maximize headroom
- What's in the Box: Instructions, slat rolls, tools and required hardware are included. Bed conveniently ships in compact packaging and is heavy due to solid wood construction
At Plank+Beam, it is our mission to provide the best customer experience possible. All orders over $100 qualify for free shipping. And with compact packaging and fast deliveries, our furniture ships straight to your door so you can get back to the moments that matter most.
Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 7-15 business days* for your order to be processed and prepared. Orders will be ready to ship when all items in your order are available.
*Orders placed during sales or promotional periods may take longer to be processed due to higher order volume.
For further information please visit our shipping policy page.